In keeping with modern environmental concerns, Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC) cooling towers maximize energy savings and operating efficiency by utilizing evaporative cooling systems which produce lower water temperatures than those present in air-cooled recycled water systems. The following models are available from Baltimore Aircoil:
- PT2 Series (99 to 787 nominal tons)
- Series 1500 (146 to 428 nominal tons)
- Series 3000 (240 to 1301 nominal tons)
- FXT (6 to 536 nominal tons)
- Series V (12 to 1335 nominal tons)
- Low Profile Series V (16 to 272 nominal tons)
Large capacity projects will benefit from BAC’s ability to combine cooling towers in multi-cell arrangements.