Standard Features / Benefits:
- Stainless steel, washdown-duty electric motors are available in a variety of sizes, phases and voltages based on your need.
- Stainless steel gearbox units come standard with H1 grade sanitary synthetic lubriaction (lubed for life).
- One piece, stainless steel investment-cast bearing support housing with integrated clamp provides enhanced strength for tough applications. Pro-Series Mixers are very easy to maintain; they disassemble and re-assembles in just minutes!
- LoveJoy coupling system is sized to provide maximum torque while protecting mixer drive system from damage.
- Ball and socket style clamp mount provides portability and flexibility while giving a wide range of adjustability that allows optimal positioning.
- ALL mounting components are 300 series stainless steel.
- Dual bearing design provides strength and durability.
- 316L is standard on all wetted parts.
- Choose from a wide variety of stainless steel impeller types and sizes matched to your situation.
Mounting Options (pictured above in gallery)
- Cup plate
- Plate with angle risers
- ANSI flange