Multi-purpose control valves and high-precision control valves for steam with a pressure reducing valve as the base. Can be used for a variety of types of control when combined with a controller. Control valves and controllers automatically maintain pressure, temperature, etc. at the target value.
Operating Pressure Range: -12 – 250 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 0 – 428 °F
Multi-Control Valves with Built-in Separator and Steam Trap
Automatic multi-control valves consisting of pilot-operated pressure reducing valves with built-in separator and trap to supply dry steam. Together with TLV’s reliable controller, valves maintain accurate control at the target pressure, temperature, etc.
Automatic multi-control valves consisting of pilot-operated pressure reducing valves. Together with TLV’s reliable controller, valves maintain accurate control at the target pressure, temperature, etc.
Electro-pneumatic control valves with built-in separator and trap for steam process use.
Surplussing Valves for Steam
Self-operated control valves for stabilizing the primary steam pressure of valves. Also known as ‘Primary pressure control valves’.
Controllers that are used together with multi-control valves or general control valves.
Benefits and Features
- Automatic Control Valves
- The product lineup includes high-precision control valves for steam (with integral pressure reducing valve), multi-purpose control valves, and self-operated temperature control valves that require no electricity.
- Multi-purpose controllers as well as specialized MC-COS controllers.
- Main Applications for Automatic Control Valves
- • Automation requiring steam hotter than 100 ºC: high-precision control valves for steam
- • Automation requiring a heating source of less than 100 ºC: high-precision control valves for vacuum steam
- • Control of fluids such as steam, water, and air: multi-purpose control valves
- Controller Applications
- • High-precision control valves for steam, high precision control valves for vacuum steam: multi-purpose controllers
- • Storing the set value patterns in memory on any of the above-mentioned control valves: programmable multi-purpose controller
- • Multi-purpose control valves, etc.: Multi-purpose controllers, programmable multi-purpose controllers, digital indicator controllers